Applied Data Visualization with R and ggplot2
Page Count140 Pages
About the e-Book
Applied Data Visualization with R and ggplot2 pdf
Develop informative and aesthetic visualizations that enable effective data analysis in less time
Applied Data Visualization with R and ggplot2 introduces you to the world of data visualization by taking you through the basic features of ggplot2. To start with, you’ll learn how to set up the R environment, followed by getting insights into the grammar of graphics and geometric objects before you explore the plotting techniques.
You’ll discover what layers, scales, coordinates, and themes are, and study how you can use them to transform your data into aesthetical graphs. Once you’ve grasped the basics, you’ll move on to studying simple plots such as histograms and advanced plots such as superimposing and density plots. You’ll also get to grips with plotting trends, correlations, and statistical summaries.
By the end of this book, you’ll have created data visualizations that will impress your clients.
What you will learn
- Set up the R environment, RStudio, and understand structure of ggplot2
- Distinguish variables and use best practices to visualize them
- Change visualization defaults to reveal more information about data
- Implement the grammar of graphics in ggplot2 such as scales and faceting
- Build complex and aesthetic visualizations with ggplot2 analysis methods
- Logically and systematically explore complex relationships
- Compare variables in a single visual, with advanced plotting methods
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Blender Quick Start Guide