Neural Networks and Deep Learning
Page Count73 Pages
About the e-Book
Neural Networks and Deep Learning pdf
Ready to crank up a neural network to get your self-driving car pick up the kids from school? Want to add 'Deep Learning’ to your LinkedIn profile?
Well, hold on there...
Before you embark on your epic journey into the world of deep learning, there is basic theory to march through first!
Take a step-by-step journey through the basics of Neural Networks and Deep Learning, made so simple that…even your granny could understand it!
What you will gain from this book:
* A deep understanding of how a Neural Network and Deep Learning work
* A basics comprehension on how to build a Deep Neural Network from scratch
Who this book is for:
* Beginners who want to approach the topic, but are too afraid of complex math to start!
* A brief introduction to Machine Learning
* Two main Types of Machine Learning Algorithms
* A practical example of Unsupervised Learning
* What are Neural Networks?
* McCulloch-Pitts's Neuron
* Types of activation function
* Types of network architectures
* Learning processes
* Advantages and disadvantages
* Let us give a memory to our Neural Network
* The example of book writing Software
* Deep learning: the ability of learning to learn
* How does Deep Learning work?
* Main architectures and algorithms
* Main types of DNN
* Available Frameworks and libraries
* Convolutional Neural Networks
* Tunnel Vision
* The right Architecture for a Neural Network
* Test your Neural Network
Hit that download key. Now!
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Fundamental Physics for Probing and Imaging
Embedded Software for the IoT