Practical Game AI Programming
Page Count348 Pages
About the e-Book
Practical Game AI Programming pdf
Jump into the world of Game AI development
About This Book
- Move beyond using libraries to create smart game AI, and create your own AI projects from scratch
- Implement the latest algorithms for AI development and in-game interaction
- Customize your existing game AI and make it better and more efficient to improve your overall game performance
Who This Book Is For
This book is for game developers with a basic knowledge of game development techniques and some basic programming techniques in C# or C++.
What You Will Learn
- Get to know the basics of how to create different AI for different type of games
- Know what to do when something interferes with the AI choices and how the AI should behave if that happens
- Plan the interaction between the AI character and the environment using Smart Zones or Triggering Events
- Use animations correctly, blending one animation into another and rather than stopping one animation and starting another
- Calculate the best options for the AI to move using Pruning Strategies, Wall Distances, Map Preprocess Implementation, and Forced Neighbours
- Create Theta algorithms to the AI to find short and realistic looking paths
- Add many characters into the same scene and make them behave like a realistic crowd
The book starts with the basics examples of AI for different game genres and directly jumps into defining the probabilities and possibilities of the AI character to determine character movement. Next, you'll learn how AI characters should behave within the environment created.
Moving on, you
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
SQL Server 2017 Integration Services Cookbook
Interactive C#: Fundamentals, Core Concepts and Patterns